Telecommunication Support Engineer
Inovo is a dynamic company, specialized in integrated communications infrastructure in both private and public cloud, offering from standard services such as internet service, virtual private networks, virtual servers, to complex business services: CallCenters, Hosted PBX, Private Collaboration Platforms (E-mail, Documents), Ticketing Systems, Disaster Recovery Services and Infrastructures.
You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with a great passion for computers and networking. You love to learn new things, constantly developing your abilities and skills.
You like to help and you can feel when and where you are needed (you voluntarily offer to help when needed).
You can work both alone, prioritizing your tasks to meet the deadlines, as well as in a team.
You know your limits and you’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it yourself.
About Inovo’s Support:
The Core team at Inovo is a critical part of our future success, therefore we are looking only for the best people. We are very concerned about our customers’needs and our goal is to help them achieve the success. For this job, you need to have the same goals and values, to understand that your own success depends on the customer’s success and satisfaction and to strive to achieve this. So, are you up for the challenge?
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
- Client-facing experience – you will need to interact with customers directly, face-to-face
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner (part of the interaction with customers is by phone so you need to be able to speak professionally on the phone).
- Strong IT&C Knowledge: windows operating systems power user, networking skills, fast learning of new products, debugging skills; some linux hands-on experience is a plus
The Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for INOVO business services. This person will also work with other products, in development and documenting tasks as required. For entry-level applicants we are willing to train the right candidate but then you need to compensate the lack of hands-on experience with a considerable plus on the personal skills which are detailed as follows: right attitude, proactiveness, desire to learn a lot of new things, curiosity, good english, client-oriented attitude, excellent team player, hard worker, seld-critical, autodidact.
- Solve Level 1 Tickets within the client’s SLA time frame, by answering phone calls, support e-mails (portal tickets) or by customer on-site intervention (B Driver License it’s a must and you will use a company car)
- Documenting skills for internal procedures or customer projects
- Monitor Infrastructure and Customer alarms
- Implement internal or customer projects while being closely supervised by a Level 2 colleague; meet the deadline
- On-call support on a rotating basis
-Windows Operating System experience
-Good Hardware Knowledge
-English language (both written and spoken)
-Graduate or student of an IT/Telecommunications Faculty
-B Driver License
Nice to have:
What we offer:
– Competitive compensation package based on experience and skills development
– Laptop and mobile phone
– Central working location (Piata Unirii) in Class A Office Building
– Meal vouchers and complimentary espresso coffee, tea and fruits
– Training & career development programs
– Job stability in a young and fun environment
– Performance based bonus structure (performance reviews and compensation based on your results)
– Internal career path